Time Management– Doing the right things at the right time!
- Do you simply run out of time on a regular basis?
- Do you take work home to get through what you need to do?
- Are you constantly ‘putting out fires’?
- Do you wonder where the day has gone?
- Are you stressed?
- Do you know what you want to do but excel at procrastinating?
We only have 24 hours in a day, we can’t get anymore time regardless of who we are.
In order to manage time effectively we need to understand the difference between a ‘Reactive’ and a ‘Proactive’ person. Do you control your environment and the demands on your time or do you get pulled this way and that by the demands of others. Learning how to prioritise, delegate and plan in conjunction with saying ‘yes’ and ‘no’ at the right time in the right way will lead to effective time management and improved personal effectiveness.
Who is the course for?
For any employee, manager or leader who feels that they need to manage their time more effectively by taking control.
What will you learn?
- The difference between being “busy” and “productive”
- The difference between ‘important’ and ‘urgent’
- How to plan your day, week, month and year using some easy to use tools and strategies
- What keeps you from being effective
- How to say ‘no’ in an assertive and controlled manner
- How to delegate in the right way for the right reasons
- Develop your personal effectiveness to get more done in the same amount of time.
- Develop your personal initiative and beat procrastination
- Develop a positive mental attitude enabling you to make the right decisions at the right time
- Develop your own individualised plan of action.
Workshops can be run in house or at a premise of your choosing.
The content and duration can be tailored to suit your individual or business requirements.
Call Alison on 07803 254 591 or send a message