Introduction to the Power of NLP – 1/2 day – Nottingham
An interesting, stimulating and practical session for those who wish to know more about the power of NLP and who want to develop their interpersonal skills. Your communication style will be improved forever! You will start getting what you want!
Neuro-Linguistic Programming uncovers the full potential of the mind and body.
It improves the effectiveness and impact of our communication.
See and feel for yourself the benefits and power of NLP, understand why it has been so effective in empowering millions of people around the world.
I just want to thank you for your training as it is now the beginning of a beautiful relationship with my parents.
Louise – Surrey
It was tremendous course and now I’ve had a really good taster session, I’m looking forward to doing more.
Sharon Pickles – Derby
Thank you so much for your training. It really helped and has opened up a door I have been trying to nail shut.
Sarah – Leeds
How you will benefit
- Overcome your self-limitations.
- Form rapport and communicate more effectively.
- Set and achieve your goals.
- Develop your Intuition and understand how other people are thinking.
- Become more persuasive and influential.
- Find powerful and positive resources within you.
- Take control of your state; choose the state you wish to be in at any time.
You will find the materials and tools from this course of use immediately, and will start to feels the benefits in your life as you use them.
- Yes! It will change your life.
The workshop will provide a fascinating window on the world you will start to see yourself and the world in new and expansive ways.
- Yes! It is both fun and effective.
It is designed to be fun, educational, experiential and informal giving you the opportunity to experience and use NLP.
- Yes! You can take control of your life.
NLP creates powerful possibilities for your personal and corporate development, to take control of your life and destiny.
By the end of the workshop, you won’t just know about NLP – you will be doing it…
09:30 to 12:30 (GMT)